Because cancellations can be difficult to deal with for both us and customers we would like to clarify a few points and make sure you understand our position on this matter.
There is a cost to cancelling a trip at the last minute as we limit our tour to small groups, 16 persons, even though our boat capacity is 55. When WE decide to cancel due to bad weather we will have done so, taking into consideration our client’s and employees safety, that of the vessel, predicted weather forecasts and official warnings.
For individual bookings:
- If you cancel due to sickness and we are unable to take you on another trip (often fully booked), we are happy to issue a letter stating the amount paid to Two Sea Tour, which, with your doctor’s certificate can be used to claim the money back from most travel insurance companies
- If you cancel your booking 48 hours before the tour date (before 10 pm), your deposit will be refunded or we will put you on another date (if available)
- If you cancel your booking 24 hours (or less) before the tour date, your deposit will NOT be refunded
- If you are a ‘no-show’ on the morning of the trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit
- If you have booked a group of guests and one (or more) does not show up in the morning of the trip, the deposit paid for these missing guests will be lost
- If you cancel due to bad weather BUT our boat still goes out with other clients then your deposit will be lost
- If you are over 5 minutes late from the pick up time (sent to you the day before the tour), or not show up on time, then our driver will leave without you and your deposit will be lost
- If WE cancel due to bad weather and we cannot find another date you wish to go on, we will then return your deposit via PayPal
Group bookings and private tours
For group bookings of more than 6 people or private tours:
- If you cancel the trip at least 14 days before the trip then we will refund your deposit
- If you cancel the trip at least 7 days before the trip then you will lose 50% of your deposit
- If you cancel the trip past this 7 day period then you will lose your deposit
- If you change the date 7 days before the trip, changes will be accepted ONLY if there are enough seats available or no other bookings. If no other dates are available or you decide not to go out anymore then your deposit payment will be lost
No Show = No Refund
Why do we take deposits?
A deposit is a way for Two Sea Tour to guarantee our guests have their seats booked on the chosen date
- Most deposits will be made via PayPal or bank transfers (Thai banks only)
- Paypal is the quickest, safest and easiest way of payment for both you and Two Sea Tour
- To confirm your booking you will have to pay a 50% deposit, then the remaining balance in CASH on the boat
- All deposits should be made in Thai Baht (THB), this is easily done with Paypal system
If you prefer to travel to the pier by yourself, we require that you pay the full amount via Paypal and that you make sure you are at the pier on time. We cannot ask other guests to wait on the boat, so coming a little earlier is highly recommended.